- Understand and employ the GRIPs Framework (goals, roles, interpersonal relationships and processes) to intentionally improve team performance
- Evaluate coaching and feedback methods to optimize engagement and outcomes
- Describe and model inclusive leadership behaviors and conflict management skills to engage diverse and dispersed teams
- Apply Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies to increase team innovation and problem solving skills
- Team Frameworks (GRIPS)
- Team Coaching Skills
- Emergent States & Conflict Management
- Diverse Team Collaboration & Inclusion
- Team Processes & Coordination
- Team Structures: Power, Influence & Control
- Leadership Styles
- Everest Simulation
- Cross-Functional & Distributed Teams
- Team Collaboration Technology & Tools
- Extraordinary Outcomes
- Bringing It All Together
Program ExperienceLearning Elements
Exposure to new knowledge is only the starting point for a successful learning experience. This program employs a carefully sequenced combination of learning elements to ensure maximum applicability of the acumen, frameworks and insights that you take away. These include:
- Case discussion
- Team exercises
- Leadership assessment
The program focuses on three overlapping spheres of action required for building and leading high performing teams.
Select and develop team leaders who have a growth mindset that creates conditions for teams to be iterative, open, inclusive and effective
Sylvia is a finance manager at a major automotive company. Her responsibilities include ensuring the smooth flow of accurate information between Marketing and Finance. Cross-functional teams look like the solution for longstanding friction between the two departments but Sylvia has limited experience leading and building teams.
Create purpose driven teams that embrace multidisciplinary collaboration, foster inclusion of diverse perspectives and empower agile decision-making
Roger is VP of strategy at a tech startup where exponential growth and an over-stretched founder/CEO have created a series of isolated fiefdoms that can no longer coordinate their efforts sufficiently to maintain the innovation and agility required in a highly competitive marketplace.
Design flexible and effective networks of purpose driven teams tailored the tasks which they perform in the organization and also to the external stakeholders - customers, partners and society – which they serve
Alice is the director of operations, North America for a major healthcare company. She has been tasked to address the deeply siloed and hierarchical management culture that has been hindering the roll-out of a digital customer care platform designed to restore the client-focus of the business.