- Invitations to participate in all HARRT Round Tables and Annual Retreat.
- Formal and informal networking with peer executives across industries in Southern California.
- Complimentary copies of recently published articles and books by featured speakers.
- Assistance with internship opportunities for UCLA students.
- Invitations to events sponsored by the Anderson School, the IS Associates, the School of Public Policy, the Institute for Industrial Relations and the Labor Center.
- Sponsorship of faculty and/or student research and action research projects. Opportunities to plan and participate in programs.
- Assistance in identifying faculty experts and research for special projects.
- Special invitations and discounts to events sponsored by affiliated organizations such as the UCLA Anderson Economic Forecast and the Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
For more information on HARRT and its programs, please contact Ellen Sheehan, Executive Director at 310-794-5959 or email HARRT@irle.ucla.edu or visit our website at http://www.harrt.ucla.edu/