The Importance of a Global Perspective
About one-third of each incoming MBA class consists of students from outside the United States, as part of a conscious effort to diversify the school's global perspective.
Thanks to our focus on global perspective, you will:
- Learn how business is done around the world and how to lead diverse multinational teams in any workplace
- Show each other how to approach issues from fresh and specific cultural viewpoints
- Become the best ambassadors for UCLA Anderson worldwide
We seek an international balance of students within each class.
- No admission quotas exist for any country, as we seek to admit the best candidates from each nation.
- You are encouraged to submit an application that highlights the distinctiveness of your profile and leadership potential.
- Competition for admission varies from place to place and year to year.
- We use the primary citizenship listed on your application for evaluation purposes.
- All applicants who do not have U.S. citizenship or who do not list USA as their primary citizenship are considered international; U.S. permanent residents do not require a student visa to enroll.
- International students pay the same program fees as domestic students. Visit Fianancing for more information.