- Mentorship by current UCLA Anderson MBA students
- Stock Market Analyst Competition and Real Estate Competition
- SAT prep workshops
- Guest lectures from top leaders in corporate and academic communities
- Personalized College Action Plan counseling
- College application and financial aid workshops
- Leadership development seminars
- Site visits to companies such as Goldman Sachs, Google and Airbnb.
Will you be the first in your family to go to college? Do you see yourself as a future leader in business or in the community? Every year, we elevate our students to the places they feel they are meant to be. Our founders envisioned this program to be nothing short of transformational.
Participation in the Riordan Scholars Program is granted on a tuition-free basis to those who are admitted. Supplies and materials are provided during the monthly Saturday sessions (September–May), along with continental breakfast and lunch.
While transportation to the monthly Saturday sessions at UCLA will be provided from selected schools within the Los Angeles Unified School District, alternative methods of transportation are encouraged. Choices include being dropped off at the UCLA Anderson campus, carpooling with other Scholars, and taking public transportation. Bus tokens and parking will be provided on a case-by-case basis, and prior notice is required.
Admitted Riordan Scholars are required to attend all monthly Saturday sessions and all SAT test preparation sessions (sophomores and juniors). Riordan Scholars are expected to exhibit a professional demeanor and actively participate in all session discussions, workshops and activities. Respect toward fellow Scholars, programming staff, mentors and session guests, including faculty members, professional speakers and volunteers, is obligatory. Appropriate professional attire is required at all Riordan Programs functions.