Customized Seminars in Global Management
Customizable seminars provide participants with the opportunity to learn from UCLA Anderson faculty about management issues, cutting-edge research, global challenges and business practices in the United States. Seminars are typically one week in duration. Panel discussions, guest speakers, and site and cultural visits complement the academic curriculum.
Sample seminars include:
- » The Business of California: Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- » Finding Opportunity in Disruptive Technology;
- » Technology-Driven Innovation and Marketing of Creative Industries: Focus on California and Los Angeles;
- » Technology Innovation, Digital Transformation and ESG;
- » Marketing and Behavioral Economics.
Seminar participants will emerge with a broader understanding of global business and management issues, and a deeper knowledge and insight of the industries and sectors of California. Consequently, seminar participants will be better prepared to succeed in the complex world of global business.
- » Study in Los Angeles, home to Silicon Beach and the epicenter of global innovation, entrepreneurship and international business, as well as the gateway to Asia and Latin America;
- » Learn from UCLA Anderson faculty, globally renowned for teaching excellence and research;
- » Meet, hear and network with industry experts, entrepreneurs and practitioners as they share their stories;
- » Visit industry-leading companies and start-ups;
- » Enjoy professional networking opportunities.
- » Immerse yourself in the unique and diverse culture of Los Angeles.
*Participants should consult with their local U.S. visa-issuing posts for the appropriate visa type to join the UCLA Anderson Global Management Seminars. These seminars are considered business training; therefore, participants are not eligible for student visas.