Customizable seminars provide participants with the opportunity to learn from UCLA Anderson faculty about management issues, cutting-edge management issues, global challenges and business practices in the United States.
Seminars typically range from three days to two weeks. Panel discussions, guest speakers and site and cultural visits complement the academic curriculum.
Sample seminars include:
- The Business of California: Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and/or Media and Entertainment;
- Finding Opportunity in Disruptive Technology;
- Technology-Driven Innovation and Marketing of Creative Industries in a Digital Era: Focus on California and Los Angeles;
- Innovative Management and Social Responsibility
- Marketing and Behavioral Economics;
- New Product Development
*Participants should consult with their local U.S. visa posts for the appropriate visa type to join the UCLA Anderson Global Management Seminars. These are considered business training and therefore participants are not eligible for student visas.
For more information, please contact Lucy Allard.