Our requirements, fees and scheduling are designed to minimize your investment but maximize your outcome.
Company Selection Criteria
- Company employs at least six employees (not including board members), company has an operating history of at least one year and is fully funded for the duration of the AMR project
- At least one dedicated project manager who will work with the team approximately two hours per week
- An alternate liaison in case the primary liaison becomes unavailable during the course of the project
- Top management participation in the company Launch and Final Presentations
- Full access to relevant strategic and financial data, which will be protected under the confidentiality agreement
- Large Companies (international)- $20,000
- Large Companies (domestic)- $17,500
- Small-to-Medium Enterprises- $15,000
- Domestic Non-Profits- $7,500
- International Non-Profits- $5,000
60 % of the program fee is allocated to the team's research budget
August 15, 2022
October 7, 2022
March 3, 2023
If you are interested in submitting your organization as a potential AMR client, with an idea for one or several projects, please complete the application so that we can learn more about you. We will contact you promptly to discuss your submission further. You may also contact the AMR staff directly with any questions you may have.
Not Ready to Apply? Make a Quick Connection
Introduce yourself and stay up to date on what the UCLA Anderson Applied Management Programs can offer you.