Typically employed in new technology research and development, industrial fellows visit for one to two weeks, present their work and interact with faculty and students in a variety of venues while building important relationships for the future.
Often on sabbatical leave from their home institutions and are in residence at UCLA Anderson for a period up to one year, visiting scholars typically engage in specific research projects during their stay, often in collaboration with Anderson faculty.
Doctoral candidates visit for one term or more and are usually registered as students while here. They typically have passed their qualifying exams and are preparing or working on their dissertation, while being advised during their stay by Anderson faculty.
- Luigi de Bernardis, LUISS of Rome
- Stefan Hoermann, Technische Universitat Munchen, Germany
- Mariko Kishi, Hosei University
- Henrik Simon, European Business School, Germany
- Sebastian Sowa, Ruhr-University of Bochum, Germany
- Christopher H. Zaby, Catholic University of Eichstatt-Ingolstadt, Germany