The executive MBA team represents a cross-section of business functions and specialties, such as marketing, finance, technology, and operations. Each of these individual professionals brings, on average, 15 years of work experience to your project.
Not Ready to Apply? Make a Quick Connection
Introduce yourself and stay up to date on what the UCLA Anderson Applied Management Programs can offer you.
On average, UCLA Anderson Executive MBA students are 39 years old, fully employed, multi-talented and have an average of 15 years of professional experience.
Meet with students at UCLA Anderson for two days to evaluate the current strategic plan, corporate growth strategies and market opportunities to define the depth of the project.
Each UCLA Anderson Executive MBA Field Study team will conduct approximately 100 personal interviews with customers, experts, distributors/resellers, and consultants.
Executives return to UCLA to receive a comprehensive business plan and observe the teams’ findings as they are presented to a panel of expert judges.
Tel Aviv • Bengaluru • Bangkok • Singapore • Shanghai • Melbourne
Organization Selection Criteria
- Employs six or more employees (not including board members), has been operating at least one year, and is financially stable
- Provides at least one dedicated project manager who will work with the team approximately two hours per week or more
- Designates an alternate liaison in case the primary liaison becomes unavailable during the course of the project
- Participates in the project launch weekend and attends the final deliverable presentation
- Provides full access to relevant strategic and financial data, which will be protected under the confidentiality agreement
We apply 60% of your fee directly back into your project’s research.
- Large Enterprises (Non-U.S. focused project) - $20,000
- Large Enterprises (U.S.-focused project) - $17,500
- Small-to-Medium Enterprises - $15,000
- Non-Profit Organization - $7,500