1. Start here.
2. Enter your Alumni Login info:
AndersonUserID: first and last name, separated by a space e.g. joseph bruin (same as name used while in school)
Password: last four digits of your social security number or 9-digit student ID number
3. Click 'Sign On'.
4. Read the 'Usage Agreement: Alumni Lists Sign-Up'
5. If you accept the agreement, click 'I Agree'
6. Choose your desired email list(s). Select a new or update an existing subscription preference:
Daily digest (recommended): receive one email consolidating all messages sent for the day to email list
Individual emails: receive each email sent to email list
Unsubscribe: stop subscription to email list
7. Click 'Submit' button to confirm your email list(s) selections.
1. Read Content & Usage Guidelines.
2. Create a new message from your preferred email address that you use for your Anderson lifelong email forwarding address.
3. Enter the following in the email fields:
To: Your lifelong email forwarding email address
Bcc: Email list name e.g. [listname]@anderson.ucla.edu)
Add email list name (up to five maximum) to 'Bcc'. This prevent subscribers from replying all.
Subject: Subject prefix followed by a clear and descriptive headline (see example below)
e.g. REFERRAL: Seeking high-tech recruiters
- BIZ DEV for networking, business opportunities, market research
- EVENT for business, professional, social events of interest to alumni
- JOB for employment opportunities
- NEWS for alumni updates, school news, new business announcements
- OFFER for business promotions (e.g. alumni discount), personal items (e.g. tickets for sale)
- REFERRAL for expert referral for professional (e.g. attorney) and personal (e.g. nanny) purposes
4. Identify yourself in the message. Include your name, email address, and Anderson affiliation (program and year).
5. Review message to confirm it follows our Content & Usage Guidelines. Send your message!