UCLA Anderson Executive Education
Terms of Service
Program Application process:
- You will receive acknowledgment of receipt of your application via email within 72 hours of submitting a complete application.
- We may request additional information from you to better evaluate your application.
- In most cases, you will be contacted and/or notify notified via email of your program acceptance within 10 business days.
- Your program acceptance email will include a link to your program invoice and information about lodging arrangements, if applicable.
- Payment in full confirms your program enrollment.
- Payment is due within 30 days of program acceptance and no later than 30 days prior to program start.
- Payment may be made by check, wire transfer or online via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover). For information on how to make your payment, click here.
- For alternate payment options, please email email@example.com or call + 1 310-825-2001.
Refunds, Cancellations and Transfers:
- To receive a refund, a written request for cancellation must be received:
|30 days prior to program start date||100% refund|
|15 - 29 days prior to program start date||50% refund|
|Fewer than 14 days prior to program start date||0% refund|
- Up to 14 days prior to program start, we will allow a one-time courtesy transfer of your registration to our next program iteration, or a transfer to an eligible colleague (who must complete an application and be admitted to the program.)
- Incremental program fees, if any, will be billed separately.
- No refund will be made for partial participation.
- Program fees include tuition, materials, and for on-campus programs, refreshments and most meals. For on-campus programs, lodging is not included but information on hotels will be provided upon acceptance into the program.
- Program fees and program dates are subject to change. UCLA reserves the right to cancel or amend programs, and to replace faculty or content without changing the integrity of the program.
- Though tax laws continually change, deductions are generally allowed for all expenses of continuing management education (including tuition, travel, meals and lodging) undertaken to maintain and improve professional skills required for your employment or business. Please consult your tax advisor regarding your personal situation.
- Once full payment is received, you will gain access to program materials, usually two to four weeks prior to the program start date.
- To participate in an online/virtual program, you must have a working computer, web camera and microphone to enable full classroom participation and communication with your cohort.
- Participants are admitted to UCLA Anderson Executive Education programs with the expectation of participation in all class sessions and completion of all coursework. Program certificates are awarded based on full participation. Should you have any extenuating circumstances, please communicate directly with your Program Manager. We evaluate each situation on a case-by-case basis.
Commitment to Non-Discrimination:
- UCLA Anderson Executive Education Programs are open to all individuals regardless of their sex, gender, or sexual orientation. As a part of the University of California, the Anderson School of Management does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, age, medical condition (cancer-related), ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era veteran or special disabled veteran. This policy covers admission, access, and treatment in University programs and activities. See UCLA's non-discrimination statement here.