Class Notes is a compilation of UCLA Anderson alumni's news, reflections and photos. Where has your life and career taken you since you earned your degree? Received a recent award or promotion? Made new additions to the family? Moved around the world or reconnected with classmates? Browse by class to read notes from your friends or share your update!
Read Class Notes Guidelines
Use your alumni login to access Class Notes
- Class Notes are password protected by your alumni login.
- Submissions must adhere to the Class Notes Guidelines.
- Submissions are fact-checked and edited.
- Class Notes are published digitally 3-4 times a year.
- You can opt in to share your note in your Facebook class group.
- Need help? View Help or contact email@example.com.
Read our guidelines for submitting a Class Note and photos. Only submissions from alumni are currently accepted.
We do our best to publish your class note as submitted but edits may be necessary to adjust for space limitations, appropriate language and style, repetition of content, etc. However, being aware of common issues can help avoid disappointment post submission.
- Never submit notes based on "hearsay" from a third party without contacting the subject of the note and checking the facts. The best notes come directly from the source.
- Announcements of engagements or pregnancies are acceptable provided the information is received directly from the source.
- Be particularly sensitive when using humor in class notes text. Be sure you know the classmate(s) well enough to be certain of how jokes will be perceived by the targeted subject(s).
- Include only short web site urls.
- Format your classmate's name in bold type and identify those from another class with their class designations in parentheses e.g. ('99) following their names.
- When applicable, include only alumni's UCLA Anderson Lifelong Email Forwarding email address.
Unfortunately, many of the photos we receive are not useable because the resolution is too low. Provided that space is available in the layout, the following tips can help ensure that your photos are included:
- Photos should be no less that 300 DPI. Digital camera shots need to be taken on the high resolution setting and saved as an image sized at least four inches square but preferably larger.
- Acceptable formats are JPG, TIF or EPS.
- Send photos only as attachments, not embedded in the body of the main document that contains the text of the class notes.
- Give the photo file a descriptive title with the name(s) and class year(s) of at least the key person or people pictured in it.
- Provide a caption for each photo at the end of the notes document. It can be as simple as the name(s) of those pictured in the photo.
- Photos of children must also include the parent alumna/alumnus.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org