- Urban Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Advanced Cases in Real Estate Entrepreneurship
- UCLAW Real Estate Transactions Clinic: Affordable Housing
- Real Estate Law and Taxation
- Environmental Law and Policy
- Real Estate Economics, Capital Markets, and Securitization
- Affordable Housing Development and Finance
- Recognizing and Resolving Legal Issues in Real Estate Businesses
How Our Center Works
Through its various activities and programs, the Center employs a multidisciplinary and global approach to addressing the most critical real estate challenges facing our society today and in the future.
Los Angeles Business Journal: "20 in Their 20s"
Colton Pace, UCLA Anderson MBA '21 and Ziman Center AY20/21 Bren Fellow in Entrepreneurial Real Estate
Social Responsibility — with Interest
A commitment to affordable housing and wealth-building in minority communities led Natalie Hunter (’20) to earn an MBA
Enlightened Solutions: Modular Housing Developments for L.A.’s Homeless
A company incubated as an MBA capstone project lands $23.8 million in public funding to address the city’s housing crisis