- Career Research in the Rosenfeld Library
- Career Advantage - Flexing Rosenfeld Library Databases
- Mining Databases for Company and Industry Intelligence (pdf)
- Top Twenty Databases for Company and Industry Intelligence (pdf)
- Doing Company Research
- Company Information
- Doing Industry Research
- Industry Information
- DBs Best for ... Company: [scroll down to] Screen by Size, Sales, Location, etc.
- Business Topics: Wages & Salaries - salary calculator, cost-of-living
- Questions for [Career] Research (pdf)
- Using Mergent for HR Biographies (pdf)
- Using Capital IQ for HR Biographies (pdf)
- Competitive Intelligence using the USPTO database (pdf)
- Parker Career Management Collection (pdf) - shelved in Rosenfeld Library
Parker CMC provides research resources (including Vault and WetFeet) and appointments (Anderson student login required) with professional counselors.
FEMBA and EMBA students have access to the ProMBA Career Management Center and their Career Tools.
Internet resources for career needs have been selected by the UCLA Career Center in their Job Search Websites. They also offer Academic Job Search Links and Non-Academic Job Search Links for graduate students. This Center has a library specialized in career research.
Page last modified April 16, 2015 by Monica Hagan.