The Rosenfeld Library partners with the Parker Career Management Center (PCMC) and the Professional MBA Programs Career Management Center, who along with the UCLA Career Center, have the primary responsibility for career planning and job search. While the Rosenfeld Library acquires materials for curriculum use, some sources of company and industry information have career planning uses.
- Career Research in the Rosenfeld Library
- Career Advantage - Flexing Rosenfeld Library Databases
- Mining Databases for Company and Industry Intelligence (pdf)
- Top Twenty Databases for Company and Industry Intelligence (pdf)
- Doing Company Research
- Company Information
- Doing Industry Research
- Industry Information
- DBs Best for ... Company: [scroll down to] Screen by Size, Sales, Location, etc.
- Business Topics: Wages & Salaries - salary calculator, cost-of-living
- Questions for [Career] Research (pdf)
- Using Mergent for HR Biographies (pdf)
- Using Capital IQ for HR Biographies (pdf)
- Competitive Intelligence using the USPTO database (pdf)
- Parker Career Management Collection (pdf) - shelved in Rosenfeld Library
NOTE: Some online sources are covered by contracts limiting access to curriculum use by UCLA faculty and current UCLA students, and some further limited to UCLA Anderson use.
Parker CMC provides research resources (including Vault and WetFeet) and appointments (Anderson student login required) with professional counselors.
FEMBA and EMBA students have access to the ProMBA Career Management Center and their Career Tools.
Internet resources for career needs have been selected by the UCLA Career Center in their Job Search Websites. They also offer Academic Job Search Links and Non-Academic Job Search Links for graduate students. This Center has a library specialized in career research.
Page last modified April 16, 2015 by Monica Hagan.