You learn that you can count on your UCLA Anderson family as early as Onboarding, through clubs, Anderson Career Teams (ACT) and volunteering for the largest charitable organization on campus, Challenge for Charity (C4C).
Advise on our Impact Investing Fund. Create an event at Impact Week. Specialize in social impact for your MBA — these are just a few options for you at UCLA Anderson.
Whether you want to graduate with your own active startup or you want to work for a company that is entrepreneurial, Anderson is the ideal springboard. Consider our history: from Larry Fink (’76) of BlackRock to Guy Kawasaki (’79) of Garage Technology Ventures and Google, plus Alison Pincus (’02) and Susan Feldman (’83) of One Kings Lane—and now we’ve opened our own incubator to support future entrepreneurs.
- Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Eli Broad, Founder, The Broad Foundation
- Andy Campion (’03), EVP and CFO, Nike, Inc.
- President Bill Clinton, The Clinton Foundation
- Barbara Desoer, CEO, Citibank
- Peter Diamandis, Chairman and CEO, XPRIZE
- Tom Enders, CEO, Airbus Group
- Mary Erdoes, CEO, J.P. Morgan Asset Management Division
- Larry Fink (’76), Chairman and CEO, BlackRock
- Bill Gross (’71), Portfolio Manager, Janus Capital
- Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com
- Bob Iger, The Walt Disney Company
- Stefan Jacoby, Executive Vice President Consolidated International Operations of General Motors
- A.G. Lafley, Executive Chairman, P&G
- Todd Maclin, CEO, Chase Commercial Banking
- Jim Moffatt (’87), Managing Director, Deloitte
- Robert E. Moritz, U.S. Chairman and Senior Partner, PwC
- Craig Newmark, Founder, Craigslist
- Indra Nooyi, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo
- Larry Page, CEO, Alphabet, Co-Founder, Google, Inc.
- Kevin Plank, Founder and CEO,f Under Armour
- Debra L. Reed, Chairman and CEO, Sempra Energy
- Martine A. Rothblatt, Ph.D.(B.A. ‘77, MBA/J.D. ‘81), Chairman and CEO, United Therapeutics Corporation
- Ted Sarandos, Co-Founder, Netflix
- Howard Schultz, CEO, Starbucks
- Jim Skinner, Chairman and CEO, McDonald's
- Fred Smith, CEO, Fedex
- Bryan Stockton, Chairman, Mattel
- Kevin Turner, COO, Microsoft
- Jack Welch, former Chairman and CEO, General Electric
- William Weldon, former Chairman, Johnson & Johnson
- Harold Williams, Former Chairman, SEC
- Susan Wojcicki (’98), CEO, YouTube
To see a history of our speaking engagements, visit our gallery.