Identify and instantly access government agency web sites (U.S. and California) and publications related to business and economics.
Electronic Journals at UCLA
Find electronic journals available at UCLA by title (exact, or words in title), or browse and find by subject category or vendor/publisher.
Browse Scholarly Journals at UCLA With BrowZine
Or, go directly to titles in Business, Economics, and Marketing and Sales.
When you are looking for a known, specific article , use:
Use the UC-eLinks tool to locate full-text articles and other documents digitally when you already have a citation in hand (from a bibliography, footnote, or other source). When you use the Citation Linker form, you must fill in the journal title and date of the article, at a minimum.
Guide to company operating and financial ratios available in premium databases.
Guide to industry ratios available in premium databases.
Learn what the major search engines have to offer. Get search tips.
Guide to the resources for career planning and job search that are provided by the Rosenfeld Management Library, the Anderson School's Parker Career Management Center (PCMC), and the UCLA Career Center.
UCLA Library Catalog
Search for materials held by all the UCLA libraries.
Melvyl (University of California)
Search the holdings of all 10 UC libraries and libraries worldwide, plus selected article indexing. Search results display in the following priority order: first, resources owned by UCLA libraries; second, resources available at other UC campus libraries; and third, resources owned by all other WorldCat libraries.
Search the Online Computer Library Center (OCLC) catalog of books and other materials in libraries worldwide.
Special Collections at the Rosenfeld Library
- Robert E. Gross Collection of Rare Books in Business & Economics – Pre-1800 imprints and manuscripts on trade and commerce from the sixteenth to eighteenth centuries.
- Goldsmiths' Kress Library of Economic Literature Microfilm Collection – The two most comprehensive collections on early economic literature (pre-1850), in their entirety.
- Rosenfeld Library Corporate Reports Database provides access to these special collections:
- New York Stock Exchange Listing Applications – Nearly 23,000 corporate listing applications to the NYSE, dating from 1957-1999. The collection is located on the second floor of the Rosenfeld Library, in cabinets directly across from the elevator.
- Rosenfeld Library Collection of Annual Reports to Shareholders – Some 10,000 annual reports for companies traded on the New York and American Stock Exchanges; also included are some annual reports from California companies not traded on either of those exchanges. Some reports from the beginning of the twentieth century are available, but the bulk of the collection dates from the middle to the late twentieth century. Approximately 4,000 companies are represented (some by just one report). This collection is stored on campus at the Southern Regional Library Facility (SRLF); it is not available on site in the Rosenfeld Library .
Page last modified May 7, 2020