- The quality of professional consultants at a fraction of the cost.
- The opportunity to work with a team of 5 second-year MBA candidates with an average of 5 years of work experience who have completed the rigorous UCLA Anderson core curriculum.
- 1,000-2,000 hours of strategic work over a 20-week period beginning in either October or January.
- Exposure to new knowledge, research methods, and tools from one of the best business schools in the world.
- Access to UCLA Anderson's extensive resources, including its network of professionals and academicians, and its comprehensive business and industry database resources.
- Extensive primary and secondary market research and analysis.
- A comprehensive written report and final presentation to senior managers.
- An opportunity to put potential future employees to the test.
Director, Global CS Support & Information, Customer Service, Blizzard Entertainment
Not Ready to Apply? Make a Quick Connection
Introduce yourself and stay up to date on what the UCLA Anderson Applied Management Programs can offer you.
“The team's output was well done and comparable to what we would get from consulatats at a lot less cost. We provided three mentoring sessions for the students and the produced an excellen report
Director of Supply Chain Operations, At&t
The following is a list of clients our students have worked with in recent years.
Bank of America
Black and Decker
Disney Internet Group
Fox Sports International
Hyundai Motor America
Independent Film & Television Alliance
Johnson and Johnson
Los Angeles City Planning
Los Angeles Times
The North Face
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Panda Restaurant Group
Souther California Gas Company
Sur La Table
Twentieth Century Fox
X Prize Foundation
YWCA Santa Monica