Innovation and Design at Anderson (IDeA) is dedicated to teaching design-thinking techniques with the goal of improving professional and personal creativity and innovation. With the variety of hands-on events that enable club members to bring a differentiated skill set to all industries and functions, including technology, product development and management, consulting, business strategy, entrepreneurship, social impact and marketing, members can develop tangible design and innovation skills with a focus on unlocking their creative potential and becoming agents of change as future leaders and innovators.
- Design and innovation events, hands-on design-thinking workshops, and professional speaker events
- Networking opportunities with design and innovation firms and professionals
- Collaboration and networking events with other MBA programs and associated design and innovation clubs
- Anderson inter-club collaboration opportunities and mixers
- First-hand access to design-thinking competitions, including Anderson’s very own Final Four Case Competition
- Access to design news, design conferences, and outside events via IDeA's newsletter
- Access to design and innovation recruiting opportunities and timelines