Anderson Proxy Server / Off-Campus Access
Certain UCLA Anderson resources (e.g., online databases) are restricted to use by current UCLA Anderson students, faculty, and staff. Other resources are also available for use by members of the entire UCLA or University of California communities.
The UCLA Anderson Proxy Server allows authorized Anderson School users off-campus access to licensed resources [ except inside office buildings or at internship sites, or anywhere else in which another proxy server or a firewall may be in place].
For some resources, the UCLA Anderson Proxy Server is required at all times, including inside the Anderson School complex: For many databases licensed for use by authorized Anderson School users, logging in via the Anderson Proxy Server (with a current Anderson Network account) is always required, whether on campus or off. Whenever this may be the case, information to that effect is shown prominently in the “Details” section of each database description on Business Databases by Name (the A-Z listing).
For current members of the Anderson School community only: Questions or problems with the Anderson Proxy Server or database access? Please contact:
- Current Anderson School students: Student Technology Services (STS): firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 206-2045 or schedule a walk-up session in C3.01b.
- Current Anderson School faculty, PhDs, and staff: IT Client Support: email@example.com or (310) 825-8549 or schedule a walk-up session in C3.01b.
Persons Not Currently Affiliated with UCLA
Due to licensing requirements, off-campus access to subscription electronic resources is not available to:
- Former or retired UCLA or UC employees
- UCLA or UC Extension students
- Persons unofficially or only loosely affiliated with UCLA
- Purchasers of a UCLA library card
- Members of the general public
Please consult the UCLA Library website for additional important information concerning how to Connect from Off-Campus.
Page last updated April 29, 2020.