- UCLA Ziman Center Board of Advisors
- Affordable Housing Advisory Council (AHAC)
- UCLA Real Estate Alumni Group (REAG)
- Networking Events & Industry Programs
- Critical Issues Series
- Guest Lecturing Engagements
- Sponsor Exclusive Receptions
- Real Estate Corporate Concierge & Customized Recruiting Solutions
- Applied Management Research (MBA Team Field Studies)
- Research Fellows & Fellowships
- Research Funding
- Conferences & Seminars
- Mentorship Program
- Keynote a Dinner for Eight
- Host a Day on the Job Field Trip
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Advise Student Case Competition Teams
- Real Estate Career Development and Student Recruiting
Corporate Concierge Recruiting
LAHDP is an accelerated university-level educational training program designed to provide professionals with the knowledge and practical skills to develop affordable housing.
There are several opportunities to be a part of the program.
UCLA Anderson Alumnus Envisions Community for a Living
“Think of ‘housing’ as more than the roof over your head,” says Rob Wasserman (MBA/J.D. ’98). “The constellation of components includes everything from health care centers to schools to recreation activities, and homes and jobs, of course.”
UCLA’s Work on Housing Issues Takes Center Stage at Mayoral Summit
Chancellor Block receives award, and Stuart Gabriel, UCLA Anderson Distinguished Professor of Finance and Ziman Center Director, presents report on L.A.’s housing bottleneck.
Philanthropist Steven Gordon Deepens His Commitment to UCLA Anderson’s Ziman Center
The most recent gift from Domino Realty Management’s chairman funds a UCLA real estate economist and policy analyst to produce a real estate forecast and professional policy briefs.