Electronic resources, or databases, are covered by licenses limiting access to academic use by UCLA faculty, staff, and current UCLA students, with some resources limited to currently enrolled or employed Anderson School users only. Please also read the UCLA Library policy on Appropriate Use of Licensed Electronic Resources. Violations of the University's contractual agreements with electronic resources vendors can and do result in the suspension of access to those resources for the entire UCLA community.
Databases are available for remote access by user groups as noted: Anderson | UCLA | UC. Additional conditions of use may apply. Databases require cookies enabled. With few exceptions, there are no passwords for databases -- access both on campus and off campus is controlled by IP address authentication. When a database does require a password or an individual account, that information is provided in the database details entries shown from Business Databases by Name (A-Z) -- please read those descriptions, and be especially sure to read any red text that appears immediately below the name of a database.
Select a Category, Then Browse Its Sub-Categories:
Some business-related information needs require other article databases or subject-specific databasesor e-resources licensed by the UCLA Library. If you cannot identify a useful database, please consult a business research librarian.
- Database Alerts: For tracking an industry, a company, a topic, a favorite journal! Use this guide to learn which databases have this feature.
- Citation Linker: Locate full-text articles and other documents digitally when you already have a citation in hand (from a bibliography, footnote, or other source). When you use the Citation Linker form, you must fill in the journal title and date of the article, at a minimum.
- Business (Mostly) Databases at a Glance - May 2020 edition
- Mining Databases for Company and Industry Intelligence - May 2020 Edition
- Top Twenty Databases for Company and Industry Intelligence - May 2020 Edition
Always be sure to refer to Business Databases by Name for the most comprehensive and up-to-date information about available business databases at UCLA.
Web Content Developer: Michael Oppenheim. Page last updated May 12, 2020.