Faculty Course Support
UCLA Anderson faculty: The Rosenfeld Librarians are ready to create custom learning resources for your course needs.
- Need an online guide to start a class discussion?
Briefings identify key background information at the initial stage of an assignment or case study.
- Need library strategies for the student course project?
Course Project Strategies identify key research areas, target questions, types of information, best sources.
Example: Competitive Intelligence.
- Using case studies in your course?
Case Study Support identifies resources relating to the company or topic of the case study.
Example: Media & Technology Industry.
- Need custom database instruction?
Online Workshops provide search steps and instruction targeted to course needs.
Example: Factiva Article Search and Factiva for Reading Wall Street Journal.
- Need help updating your syllabus?
Course Syllabus Support identifies relevant library databases and e-resources.
- Course Reserves.
Page last modified April 16, 2015