What Are Working Papers?
A "working paper" summarizes original research in a narrow segment of a field of study, and is intended for publication within a period of one to three years. Working papers may be research reports, technical papers, discussion papers, or occasional papers. Authors often use working papers to gather feedback from colleagues and experts in the field.
- UCLA Anderson School of Management Working Papers
- Scholarly Repositories
- Working Papers on the Web
- UCLA Print Holdings
- Cases on the Web
UCLA Anderson School of Management Working Papers
The Anderson School Working Papers, published from 2005-2012, are available on the Working Papers page. They are currently managed on each department page.
- California Digital Library - eScholarship Repository
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management Working Papers Series
- EconPapers - Working Papers Series
- EconWPA - Working Papers in Economics
- European Business Schools Librarians' Group - EBSLG Working Papers
- The Library of Congress - Working Papers and Technical Reports in Business, Economics & Law
- Washington University in St. Louis - Olin Business School - Links to Working Papers in Business
- Duke University - The Fuqua School of Business - Faculty Research Papers
- Emory University - Goizueta Business School Paper Series
- Federal Reserve Board - Working Papers
- Federal Trade Commission - Bureau of Economics Working Papers
- Harvard University - Harvard Business School Working Papers
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management Working Papers
- National Bureau of Economic Research - NBER Working Papers
- Purdue University - Krannert School of Management Working Paper Series
- Stanford University - Graduate School of Business - Research Papers
- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis - BEA Working Papers
- University of Chicago - Booth School of Business Selected Papers Series
- University of Michigan - Ross School of Business Working Papers
- University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School Financial Institutions Center - Working Papers and Other Publications
- University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business - Publications
- University of Virginia - Darden School of Business Working Papers
- Yale University - School of Management Research Paper Series
- University of British Columbia - Sauders School of Business Research Publications
- University of Toronto - Rotman Business Information Centre - Working Papers
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) - IMF Publications
- Monash University - Dept. of Econometrics and Business Statistics - Working Papers
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) - Economics Department Working Papers
- University of Cambridge - Centre for Business Research - Publications
- Academic Areas
- Industry Experts
- Regional Experts
- Abstracts of working papers in economics: The official journal of the AWPE database (1986-1996), Cambridge University Press. In the Young Research Library (Call No: HB1 A27).
- GSM pamphlet collection - working papers, Center for Research in Security Prices - University of Chicago. In Rosenfeld Management Library, 2nd Floor - Management Working Papers Collection.
- Marketing Science Institute reports (1975 - 2003), Cambridge, MA. In Rosenfeld Management Library, 2nd Floor - Management Working Papers Collection.
- Asian Business Case Centre
- The Case Centre
- Darden Business Publishing, University of Virginia - Case Publications
- Harvard Business School - Case Studies
- Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario - Case Studies
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University - Kellogg Case Collection
- MBADepot - Cases
- MIT Sloan: LearningEdge
- North American Case Research Association (NACRA)
- Stanford University - Graduate School of Business - Cases
- Thunderbird - School of Global Management - Thunderbird Case Series
Web content developer: Monica Hagan. Page last modified March 2, 2016.