Companies that qualify for GAP enrollment are required to meet all of the following corporate requirements:
- Minimum of US$1,000,000 in turnover/revenue
- Positive or near-positive cash flow to continue operations beyond December 2021
- Foreign-based company that wants to explore market entry into a new international market
- Minimum of 10 full-time employees
To ensure the success of GAP projects, we require a modest investment of time and money, along with access to relevant data.
- Two executives must allocate 1 to 2 hours per week for the complete project
- Must attend (remotely, or in-person) two events. Company Launch on July 16-18 2021(fully remote) and final presentations (option for in-person or remote attendance)
- Grant full access to strategic and historical financial data
- Host 2 to 3 students at your company headquarters for 3 to 5 days (*this requirement is waived in 2021)
- Pay the $20,000 program fee
Meeting the following requirements will give your company an advantage during our selection process.
- Fluency in English at the senior management level
- Current paying customer(s) for the products or service that the team will evaluate
- No fundraising during the length of the project as it becomes the primary focus of the executives