GAP applicants are recommended to meet all of the following benchmarks:
- Minimum of US$1,000,000 in turnover/revenue
- Positive or near-positive cash flow to continue operations beyond December 2023
- An internationally-based company that wants to explore entry into a new international market
- Minimum of 10 full-time employees
Commitments to the Program
To ensure the success of GAP projects, we require a modest investment of time and money, along with access to relevant data.
- Two executives must allocate 1 to 2 hours per week for the complete project
- Must attend (remotely, or in-person) two events. Company Launch on July 21-23 2023 and final presentations on December 2, 2023
- Grant full access to strategic and historical financial data
- Host 2 to 3 students at your company headquarters for 3 to 5 days
- Pay $20,000 program fee; 60% allocated to student team research budget
Meeting the following requirements will give your company an advantage during our selection process.
- Fluency in English at the senior management level
- Current paying customer(s) for the products or service that the team will evaluate
- No fundraising during the length of the project as it becomes the primary focus of the executives