promote global expansion
Global Innovation Partners
- Commercialization Australia
- An Australian Government Initiative
- American Chamber of Commerce Chile
- Cámera de Comercio de Santiago
- Business Finland
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Camera di Commercio
- Artigianato e Agricoltura di Torino CCIAA
- Lithuanian-American Business Association in Los Angeles
- Lithuania Confederation of Industrialists
- Lithuanian Consulate of Los Angeles
- Lithuanian Ministry of Economy and Innovation
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NTZE)
- Export Development Board
- Tech Coast Angels
Benefits for Partners
The immense benefits for the organizations participating in GAP are as varied as the countries in which they are located. GAP partnerships offer third-party organizations a way to expose the technology companies within their countries to Fully Employed MBA students and professors from the UCLA Anderson School of Management, one of the highest-ranked business schools in the world.
In addition to forming ties with students, the organizations develop strong bonds with the UCLA Anderson faculty and administration, as well as the other partners, to create a truly global network.
Partner Selection Criteria
UCLA Anderson selects partners for GAP after an interview process. GAP Seeks partners who are responsible for investing and growing small, medium and large companies that are seeking to enter the United States. GAP partners are typically government agencies, technology focused NGOS, investors and consultants. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more.