UCLA Anderson Forecast Predicts Near-Record Growth as Economy Recovers
In California, recovery comes faster than the rest of the U.S.
Robust Economic Growth and Recovery After a Dreadful Year
GDP: Following a 3.5% decline in real GDP in 2020, we are forecasting 6.3% growth in 2021, 4.6% growth in 2022, and 2.7% growth in 2023.
March 2021 Economic Outlook
There is a new administration in Washington and the Pandemic still rages. Economic relief, stimulus and infrastructure spending proposals are going to be debated in Congress. And the pandemic will have profound implications for the health care industry including technology, tele-medicine, and supply chains. How these will affect the economic outlook and the business of health care are topics to be explored at the March UCLA Anderson Forecast conference.
- As more people get vaccinated, what will be the path of the economic recovery?
- What will be the economic impact of the Biden Administration's fiscal stimulus and infrastructure programs?
- What explains the variation of death rates due to COVID-19 across the country?
- How were economic forces driving trends in the health care sector before the 2020 recession?
- How has the 2020 recession changed or accelerated health care trends?