Founded in the depth of the Great Depression, UCLA Anderson School of Management now ranks among the top-tier business schools in the world. An award-winning faculty renowned for research and teaching, highly selective admissions, successful alumni and world-class facilities combine to provide an extraordinary learning environment in the heart of Southern California.
UCLA Anderson's faculty comprises outstanding educators and researchers who share their scholarship and expertise in areas such as finance, marketing, accounting, business economics, decision sciences, operations and technology management, human resources and organizational behavior, information systems, and strategy and policy.
Leadership themes permeate the curriculum at UCLA Anderson. MBA students have many opportunities to develop leadership skills in safe surroundings. This includes working in teams on real world management challenges through the Applied Management Research and the Global Access programs. There are also a multitude of leadership experiences available through the school's many student associations and activities.
UCLA Anderson offers both degree and non-degree programs to meet the diverse educational needs and professional goals of students. UCLA Anderson's rigorous programs offer exceptional academic preparation, a cooperative and congenial student culture, and access to a thriving business community, as well as support services for scholastic and career advancement.
- Fully Employed MBA
- Executive MBA
- UCLA - NUS Global Executive MBA
- Doctoral Program
- Master of Financial Engineering
- Easton Technology Leadership Program
- Undergraduate Minor in Accounting
Specialized centers support faculty research and sponsor courses, extracurricular activities and conferences. They also provide varied opportunities for continuing education and contact among scholars, students and industry leaders.
- The UCLA Anderson Forecast provides business leaders, government officials, and the academic community reliable and independent economic analysis and consulting needed to make informed decisions today and in the future.
- The Laurence and Lori Fink Center for Finance & Investments unites research and practice in the field of finance - transforming fundamental knowledge into applicable practices benefiting today's global economy.
- The Center for Global Management enhances and promotes the international components of management through research, teaching, field studies and outreach
- Center for Management of Enterprise in Media, Entertainment and Sports- MEMES advances cutting-edge practices and inspires creativity in the management of global media, entertainment and sports industries.
- The Harold and Pauline Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies fosters the study and practice of entrepreneurship and business innovation by providing the foundation on which creativity can flourish and individuals can succeed.
- Richard S. Ziman Center for Real Estate advances thought leadership in the field of real estate by generating influential research, educating the next generation of leaders and providing meaningful forums for industry professionals and policymakers.
The UCLA Anderson community organizes itself in specialized ways that supplement the core organizational structure:
- Behavioral Decision Making Group
- Business and Information Technologies (BIT)
- Information Systems (IS Associates)
The Parker Career Management Center
PCMC provides a superb community for networking and accessing employment opportunities. The mission of the Parker CMC is to provide exceptional career management services that are delivered professionally, in a timely manner and with utmost concern for customer satisfaction.
UCLA's Executive Education programs expand management horizons and actualize leadership potential with programs that equip individuals to embrace innovation and drive sustainable growth throughout the enterprise.
UCLA Anderson Alumni Network
UCLA Anderson graduates enjoy - lifelong resources and the benefits of being part of a community of over 36,000 alumni worldwide.
The Marschak Colloquium provides a forum for interaction among faculty, students, and visitors interested in analytical methods and their applications in the social and behavioral sciences. The Colloquium sponsors presentations by leading experts including faculty members from UCLA, other University of California campuses and other universities or research institutes.