Research librarians at the Rosenfeld Library are business information specialists with extensive knowledge of business sources, publishers, and more. They work with patrons, either individuals or teams, to develop time-saving research strategies for papers, business plans, career searches, etc.
Our research librarians are available:
- In Person. Ask at the 3rd-Floor Circulation Desk: Monday-Friday, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- By Telephone. Call (310) 825-3138, Monday-Friday, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Virtually. Send questions to us at: RosenfeldLibrary@anderson.ucla.edu
See our Service Hours.
Research Support for Anderson-Specific Clientele:
- Field study students - Your team will have the opportunity to meet with one of our business research librarians early in your AMR, GAP, GEMBA-AP or SMR project period. Stay tuned for information from your program.
- UCLA Anderson Ph.D. Students - We are happy to be your research partner at any point in your time at Anderson, and especially when you start teaching and writing your dissertation.
- UCLA Anderson Faculty - We gladly work with you to develop customized research strategies for your course projects and assignments at UCLA Anderson.
- UCLA Anderson Staff - Need help finding a citation requested by a faculty member? Interested in using the library resources better? Let us know!