Research librarians at the Rosenfeld Library are business information specialists with extensive knowledge of business sources, publishers, etc. They work with patrons, either individuals or teams, to develop time-saving research strategies for papers, business plans, career search, etc.
Our research librarians are available:
- In Person. Ask at the 3rd-Floor Circulation Desk: Monday-Friday, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- By Telephone. Call (310) 825-3138, Monday-Friday, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Virtually. Send questions to RosenfeldLibrary@anderson.ucla.edu or use our online eLibrarian service.
See our Service Hours.
Research Support for Anderson-Specific Clientele:
- Field study students - Your team will have an opportunity to meet with one of our business research librarians early in your AMR, GAP, or SMR project period. Stay tuned for information from your program.
- UCLA Anderson Ph.D. Students - We are happy top be your research partner at any point in your time at Anderson, and especially when you start teaching and writing your dissertation.
- UCLA Anderson Faculty - We gladly work with you to develop customized research strategies for your course projects and assignments at UCLA Anderson.
- UCLA Anderson Staff - Need help finding a citation requested by a faculty member? Interested in using the library system? Let us know!