How does the Rosenfeld Library differ from other UCLA libraries?
Rosenfeld Management Library is one of 12 UCLA campus libraries. Our collections support the UCLA Anderson curriculum in the areas of business and management, including: Accounting, business economics, strategy and policy, finance, information systems, marketing, organizational behavior, and more.
Can I drive to Rosenfeld Library (Building E) in the UCLA Anderson School of Management?
- Driving & parking (click for maps)
- UCLA parking rates & fees (see daily fees for meters or daily gate sale)
Who can help with my business or management question?
- For general questions, contact the 3rd (Main) Floor Loan Desk in person or call us at: (310) 825-3138
- Research, reference or database questions: Call the Librarians at (310) 825-3138, ask for Reference
- Consult a Business Research Librarian
What are your hours?
- Rosenfeld Library - Management Library Hours
- UCLA Library - UCLA Library Hours
- ACIS (Anderson Computing and Information Services) - CS Response, Student Technology Services, Computing Labs
How do I obtain a UCLA Library Card?
- UCLA Library Cards
- Contact the Rosenfeld Library Loan Desk, 3rd (Main) Floor - (310) 825-3138
How do I check out library materials?
Present your Bruin Card (UCLA students, faculty or staff) or a current UCLA library card with materials to the 3rd Floor Loan Desk staff. Borrowing privileges are not transferable. Loan periods vary.
How do I renew materials checked out to me?
How do I recall an item that is checked out?
What do I search to find out which materials are owned at UCLA or at other universities' libraries?
- UCLA materials: Search the UCLA Library Catalog. Contact the Loan Desk - (310) 825-3138
- UC materials: Search Melvyl Next Generation (pilot)
- Libraries other than UCLA or UC: Search WorldCat
How do I know what online content UCLA has licensed?
- Search E-resources
- Search E-journals at UCLA - search Citation Linker
- Search Google Scholar
- Search the UCLA Library Catalog
- Ask at the Loan Desk - (310) 825-3138
How do I access licensed online content when off campus?
- Configure the Anderson Proxy - Anderson students, faculty & staff logon is required
- Configure the BOL Proxy - for UCLA students, faculty & staff logon is required
- Ask at the 3rd Floor Loan Desk - (310) 825-3138
How do I request delivery of UCLA materials?
How do I "page" materials from the SRLF storage facility for use at Rosenfeld Library?
- Southern Regional Library Facility
- Identify in UCLA Library Catalog; select "Request an Item" from the menu bar
- Ask at the Loan Desk - (310) 825-3138
How do I access non-UCLA materials?
How do I identify Rosenfeld Special Collections?
How do I use the Gross Collection of rare books?
- Contact the 3rd Floor Loan Desk - (310) 825-3138 (available M-F, 9am-5pm)
How do I use the Goldsmith Kress Collection (microfilm)?
- 2nd floor Microforms Room E-2.08, by call number: H31G57 series#
How does an Anderson faculty member put materials on Course Reserves in the Rosenfeld Library?
How do I find materials placed on Course Reserves by my instructor or for my course?
- Use the UCLA Library Catalog; select the Course Reserves tab
How do I schedule my Anderson Field Study consultation?
- Field Study Support: AMR/GAP/SMR - Select the consultation scheduler links (by program)
As an Anderson faculty member, how may I arrange for UCLA course support?
- Contact Monica Hagan - (310) 794-4381
- Faculty Couse Support
- E-mail the Rosenfeld Librarians at: RosenfeldLibrary@anderson.ucla.edu
How may I recommend materials for purchase in the Rosenfeld Library collection?
- Submit the UCLA Library Purchase Recommendation Form
Where do I purchase a Bruin Card to copy Library materials?
- From the vending machine diagonally across from the 3rd Floor Loan Desk
- Copying and printing
Does the Rosenfeld Management Library accept donations of gift materials?
Unfortunately, Rosenfeld is no longer able to accept donated materials in business and management until further notice. We regret the need to curtail this service, beginning October 24, 2011. Normally Rosenfeld does accept donated materials per UCLA Library's Donating Materials website. Books for Peace, based locally in Van Nuys, is a worthy charitable organization which is currently accepting gifts; the American Library Association also provides a highly informative guide to Book Donation Programs. The Rosenfeld Library assumes no responsibility.
Web Content Developer: Rita Costello. Page last modified May 27, 2015.
Need help? Consult a Business Research Librarian.