Fall 2017 applications are now closed.
Requirements for Admission:
- Official Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of purpose
- $105 application fee for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents, $125 applicaiton fee for
all other applicants
- Scanned transcript and degree certificate from each college or university you attended
- Three recommendation letters, preferably from sources who can assess your potential
as a researcher
- Official score report of either the GMAT or the GRE
- Official score report of the TOEFL or IELTS (international applicants only)
Do you hold a bachelor's or higher degree from a university located in the United States or in another country in which English is both the primary spoken language of daily life (e.g., Australia, Barbados, Canada, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, United Kingdom) and the medium of instruction? Have you completed at least two years of full-time study at such an institution? If so, you are exempt from both the TOEFL/IELTS requirement. Please be sure to include such information on your application.
- A Financial Statement for students seeking non-immigrant visas
(international applicants only) will be required only after you are offered
admission to the program. There is no need to submit it with the application.
A Financial Statement for students seeking non-immigrant visas (international applicants only) will be required only after you are offered admission to the program. There is no need to submit it with the application.
Hard copies of official documents and transcripts are NOT required in the application phase. If you are accepted for admission, we will ask you to send official sealed copies of all of your transcripts and degree certificates at that time.
Areas of Study
- Behavioral Decision Research
- Decisions, Operations & Technology Management
- Global Economics and Management
- Management and Organizations
More About the Program
- Program Catalog
- The Rosenfeld Library
- Anderson Computing & Information Services
- UCLA Fees & Living Expenses
- Degrees Awarded
- Confidential Financial Statement
- UCLA Registration and Non-Resident Tuition Fees
Telephone: (310) 825-2824