The deadline for fall 2015 admission to the UCLA Anderson School Doctoral Program was January 9, 2015. Admission for fall 2015 is now closed. Applications for fall 2016 will be accepted beginning in September 2015. Please check back for more information and instructions for applying for fall 2016.
Download catalog information, or contact us by the following methods:
UCLA Anderson School of Management
Doctoral Program Office
110 Westwood Plaza, Suite C501
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
To officially apply for admission, you may submit an online application. Letters of recommendation may be submitted online, you may scan and upload transcripts to your application, and online payments are made upon submission.
If you are interested in more detailed information about the Ph.D. Program, please download your own copies of information about areas of study, the Anderson school and its rescources, student fees, and application information. They are available in PDF format for download which requires Adobe Acrobat 3.0 for viewing and printing. Acrobat Reader 3.0 can be downloaded for free directly from Adobe.
The Rosenfeld Library (31 kb)
Anderson Computing & Information Services (27 kb)
UCLA Fees & Living Expenses
Local, Country and Institution Codes (1,606 kb)
Anticipated Expenses for Studying at UCLA 2011-2012
Confidential Financial Statement
- Official Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- An application fee of eighty dollars (US $80) for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents; one hundred dollars (US $100) for all other applicants
- One copy of your transcript from each college or university you attended (may be scanned and uploaded to the online application, or in the form of official copies sent by the university)
Evidence of conferral of all degrees, diplomas, or professional titles must be submitted. This may be in the form of official certified copies of the actual diploma, entries on official records, or official statements from the granting institutions. In all cases, the statements must include the exact, original title of the degree and the date of its formal conferral (month and year). Certificates of completion of required courses or of degree examinations cannot be accepted as evidence that the degree was granted.
- Three recommendation letters, preferably from sources who can assess your potential as a researcher
- Official score report of either the GMAT or the GRE
- Official score report of the TOEFL (international applicants only)
- A Financial Statement for students seeking non-immigrant visas (international applicants only) will be required only after you are offered admission to the program. There is no need to submit it with the application.