The applications for fall 2016 are now closed. Fall 2017 applications will open this September and are due January 6, 2017.
Requirements for Admission:
- Official Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of purpose
- $90 application fee for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents, $110 applicaiton fee for all other applicants
- Scanned transcript and degree certificate from each college or university you attended
- Three recommendation letters, preferably from sources who can assess your potential as a researcher
- Official score report of either the GMAT or the GRE
- Official score report of the TOEFL (international applicants only)
- A Financial Statement for students seeking non-immigrant visas (international applicants only) will be required only after you are offered admission to the program. There is no need to submit it with the application.
Please note: a Financial Statement for students seeking non-immigrant visas (international applicants only) will be required only after you are offered admission to the program. There is no need to submit it with the application.
- Hard copies of official documents and transcripts are NOT required in the application phase. If you are accepted for admission, we will ask you to send official sealed copies of all of your transcripts and degree certificates at that time.
Areas of Study
- Decisions, Operations & Technology Management
- Global Economics and Management
- Management and Organizations
More About the Program
- Program Catalog
- The Rosenfeld Library
- Anderson Computing & Information Services
- UCLA Fees & Living Expenses
- Degrees Awarded
- Local, Country and Institution Codes
- Anticipated Expenses for Studying at UCLA
- Confidential Financial Statement
- UCLA Registration and Non-Resident Tuition Fees
Telephone: (310) 825-2824