UCLA Management Acceleration Program (UCLA MAP) is a global program for high potential and emerging leaders looking to drive the growth of their organizations and achieve remarkable career success.
UCLA MAP is a comprehensive General Management Program for working professionals offered by UCLA Anderson School of Management exclusively online. The one-year program offers business essentials for managers and executives looking to accelerate their career trajectories by developing management skills that will drive outstanding results in their current organizations.
The program’s modular and online format provides great flexibility in your learning journey and allows you to pursue the program alongside a full-time career. Designed and delivered by world-renowned UCLA Anderson faculty, the program covers all the functional areas of management.
“Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.”
Legendary UCLA Basketball Coach
Attending UCLA MAP will:
- Help you identify key areas of improvement and develop a personal plan
- Develop your self-awareness and effectiveness
- Enhance your organizational leadership and business skills
- Enable you to identify and maximize your organization’s strategic competitive advantage
- Ensure that you challenge ideas and test assumptions at work
- Drive you to analyze and optimize the performance of your business
- Help manage your career & personal brand
- Make you more visible to recruiters opening up wider career opportunities
Comprehensive curriculum with a flexible format that allows you to learn when and where you want.
Learn from accomplished senior faculty members from the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
Live interaction with faculty and collaboration with a global network of high achieving peers.
Master skills, strategies and best practices that you can start applying to your career right away.
Northwest Executive Education is our program partner for UCLA MAP. Prospective participants with questions on the program are encouraged to contact them for further information, by email at email@example.com or phone: +91 8587878713 / 14 / 15
The dates, session topics, instructors and fees listed on this page are subject to change without prior notice.