- Wellness is a $4.5T market - and mental health has a $6T global economic impact.
- 970m+ individuals suffer from mental illness.
- The US behavioral health market is expected to grow to $99.4B by 2028
You will learn:
- About innovations in digital wellness and mental health
- About digital wellness and mental health market for investors https://www.telosity.co/mkt-guide
How to invest in digital wellness and mental health
Faye Sahai '95, is currently Partner at Telosity Ventures, an early-stage venture capital fund investing in digital wellness and mental health. She has 25+ years experience in healthcare, financial institutions, and insurance innovation at Kaiser Permanente, Schwab, AIG, Blue Shield and Deloitte Consulting and founded 3 of her own startups.
Faye has served as Advisor and Board member to over a dozen companies including Smithsonian Libraries and Archives, UCSF Catalyst, ANA Innovation Advisory, Samsung Emerging Technology Advisory, Innovation Executive Forum, Summer Search, Autonomous ID, & Ascend Leadership NorCal Chair.