This terrific video, with its inside views of our much-anticipated Marion Anderson Hall, was shared at Alumni Conference in May. We are all so excited about this project, which will set us up beautifully for the future of business education.
This innovative building will create a prominent new entrance for the Anderson complex and a new learning hub for our programs and students. It will also allow us to do the following:
• Provide much-needed space for our growing programs
• Leverage advances in learning technologies
• Promote collaborative thinking, team projects and group problem solving
• Compete effectively with facilities at other leading business schools
• Bring the UCLA Anderson community together
On budget and ahead of schedule, Marion Anderson Hall is expected to be completed this fall. Please watch for more information about the official opening early next year.