Innovation and Design at Anderson (IDeA) is dedicated to bridging the gap between design- and business-thinking across all industries and functions, including consulting, business strategy, product development, technology, entrepreneurship, social impact, marketing, and many more. We provide members with hands-on learning experiences, workshops, educational speaker series, and networking opportunities to develop innovation and human-centered design skills with the goal of harnessing the multi-disciplinary power of design. Members develop tangible design and innovation skills with a focus on unlocking their creative potential and becoming agents of change as future leaders and innovators.
- Design and innovation events, hands-on design-thinking workshops, and professional speaker events
- Networking opportunities with design and innovation firms and professionals
- Collaboration and networking events with other MBA programs and associated design and innovation clubs
- Anderson inter-club collaboration opportunities and mixers
- First-hand access to design-thinking competitions, including Anderson’s very own Final Four Case Competition
- Access to design news, design conferences, and outside events via IDeA's newsletter
- Access to design and innovation recruiting opportunities and timelines