The Parker Recruiting Team is here to ensure that your event runs smoothly. For more details, refer to page 10 of the Recruiters Guide.
Our presentation rooms are equipped with a projection system, computer, a half-inch DVD player and cables for laptop connections.
You may send company literature or giveaway items for your company's presentation up to one week prior to your event. Please be sure to include your company's name and the date of the event on the package.
Your Account Manager
UCLA Anderson School of Management
Parker Career Management Center
110 Westwood Plaza, Suite C201
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
We will arrange parking for your company's representatives as we get close to the event date. Please refer to pages 18-19 of our Recruiters Guide for general travel information and directions to the UCLA Anderson campus.
- A formal presentation held during the day.
- These events are scheduled Monday through Thursday, from 11:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (capped at 60 minutes).
- Employer Briefings are held in a classroom in the UCLA Anderson Complex.
- Companies are encouraged to leave 15 minutes for Q&A's.
- Lunch can be catered at a nominal charge to companies.
Given the time of day and small window for set up, hot food is not recommended for noontime events. We have found boxed lunches or sandwiches are appreciated by the students.
- A more formal pesentation leaving additional time for questions and answers.
- These events are scheduled Monday through Thursday, form 4:30 p.m to 8:00 p.m. (usually 90 minutes).
- Corporate Presentations are held in a classroom within the UCLA Anderson Complex.
- Refreshments can be catered at a nominal charge to companies.
- This recruiting event begins with a corporate presentation in a classroom followed by a reception.
- Receptions are held in an atruim in the UCLA Anderson Complex.
- Food and beverages can be catered at a nominal charge to companies.
The Parker Career Management Center will assist companies in making arrangements for on-campus events.
We have made special arrangements with our preferred caterers that will allow you to interact directly with them to place your orders and make payment. Each caterer's contact information, as well as their menu information, is listed below. Please contact one of these caterers at least a week before your event to place your orders. We hope that this arrangement will enhance your recruiting experience at UCLA Anderson.