The Parker Recruiting Team is here to ensure that your event runs smoothly. For more details, refer to page 10 of the Recruiters Guide.
Our presentation rooms are equipped with a projection system, computer, a half-inch DVD player and cables for laptop connections.
You may send company literature or giveaway items for your company's presentation up to one week prior to your event. Please be sure to include your company's name and the date of the event on the package.
Your Account Manager
UCLA Anderson School of Management
Parker Career Management Center
110 Westwood Plaza, Suite C201
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
We will arrange parking for your company's representatives as we get close to the event date. Please refer to pages 18-19 of our Recruiters Guide for general travel information and directions to the UCLA Anderson campus.
- A formal presentation held during the day.
- These events are scheduled Monday through Thursday, from 11:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (capped at 60 minutes).
- Employer Briefings are held in a classroom in the UCLA Anderson Complex.
- Companies are encouraged to leave 15 minutes for Q&A's.
- Lunch can be catered at a nominal charge to companies.
Given the time of day and small window for set up, hot food is not recommended for noontime events. We have found boxed lunches or sandwiches are appreciated by the students.
- A more formal pesentation leaving additional time for questions and answers.
- These events are scheduled Monday through Thursday, form 5:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m. (usually 90 minutes).
- Corporate Presentations are held in a classroom within the UCLA Anderson Complex.
- Refreshments can be catered at a nominal charge to companies.
- This recruiting event begins with a corporate presentation in a classroom followed by a reception.
- Receptions are held in an atruim in the UCLA Anderson Complex.
- Food and beverages can be catered at a nominal charge to companies.
The Parker Career Management Center will assist companies in making arrangements for on-campus events.
We have made special arrangements with our preferred caterers that will allow you to interact directly with them to place your orders and make payment. Each caterer's contact information, as well as their menu information, is listed below. Please contact one of these caterers at least a week before your event to place your orders. We hope that this arrangement will enhance your recruiting experience at UCLA Anderson.
Your event should be a joy for your guests...and you! That's why we provide you the option to sit back, relax and be a guest at your own event. We can setup, serve, breakdown and clean your entire event. From tasty entrées to bright white linens and a smiling service staff, we've got you covered. Just call us and let us know that you want "full service" and we'll be sure that your event is as memorable for you as it is your guests!
Citron is available for delivery to classrooms, atruims setups and dining rooms.
Office:(323) 737 1158
Stratos Catering is a full service caterer. We offer complete catering and event planning services for all types of events, large or small. At Stratos we are focused on providing a professional service, while standing behind our pledge of offering delicious food at affordable prices. Stratos is available for delivery to classrooms, atriums setups and dining rooms.
We provide the full range of catering services you'll require for any size recruiting lunch or reception at Anderson. Our experienced, talented catering team will coordinate everything so you can relax and enjoy your recruiting event with the MBA's. Fundamental is available for delivery to classrooms, atriums and dining rooms.
We accept all major credit cards and checks. We charge $30 for after 7pm setups. Consider UCLA Catering your one-stop event planning team right here on campus. Our experienced sales managers and event coordinators know UCLA meeting spaces inside and out. We are also well-connected with a large network of service providers who have everything you need for a perfectly-planned event. Please use UCLA Catering for Atrium Events Only. Be sure to have them arrive and setup a 1/2 hour before your event starts.