Learn about the Application Process
Thank you for your interest in the Riordan MBA Fellows Program. The Application for the 2016-2017 academic year will become available in December 2015. We understand the time commitment it takes to complete the application. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants to review the following steps:
- Complete the online form for the Prospective Fellows List now and we will send you information about Admissions, including invitations to our Open House's and Information Session Events.
- Please carefully review our website before applying to the Fellows Program. The FAQ's were set up to assist you with the application process.
- Review all application due dates. You may apply for Round 1 or Round 2.
- Organize the Application and familiarize yourself with the items needed for Step 1 (Online Application, Transcript, Resume and Essay's), 1 Letter of Recommendation (When the Riordan application is submitted, an automatic email will be sent directly to the reference person's email address you selected. This email will contain a link to the reference form.) Round 1: March 18, 2016 and Round 2: June 17, 2016
- Step 2 (Application Cover Sheet and Application Fee).
- Submit your online application here. All applications items for Step 1 must be submitted online and will not be accepted via mail. All Step 2 items must be mailed and will not be accepted in person.
- Once all items are received you application is considered complete.
Prospective Fellows List
If you are interested in the Fellows program, please complete the prospective fellows list and we will send you information about admissions and our recruitment events. Click here to complete the form.
Online Information Presentation
Cannot attend an information session in person? Register for an upcoming webinar.
Riordan MBA Fellow candidates are encouraged to attend an outreach event to learn more about the program. Click on the link to register for an upcoming event. If the registration link for an event is not yet available, check back at a later time. Please note all dates are tentative and subject to change.
Register Here: Click Here
Online Webinar Dates:
November 19, 2015; December 9, 2015; January 21, 2016
*More dates to to be announced
Each Webinar will be held from 12:00 pm - 12:50 pm
Social Mixer Dates:
Los Angeles Mixer: February TBA (Downtown LA) and April TBA (UCLA)
San Francisco Mixer: February TBA
Chicago Mixer: TBA
Open House: March 5, 2016 (UCLA Anderson) 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Speak with the Riordan Programs Staff
Still have additional questions after reviewing the FAQ'S? Schedule a one-on-one Admissions meeting. One-on-One meetings take place weekly over the phone, or in person. Please contact Senior Assistant Director, Margie Cruz (email@example.com), if you are interested in a one-on-one meeting.