Learn about the Application Process
Thank you for your interest in the Riordan MBA Fellows Program. The Application for the 2015-2016 academic year is now CLOSED. We understand the time commitment it takes to complete the application. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants to review the following steps:
- Complete the online form for the Prospective Fellows List. Now we can send you information about Admissions, including invitations to our Open House's and Information Session Events.
- Please carefully review our website before applying to the Fellows Program. The FAQ's were set up to assist you with the application process.
- Review all application due dates. You may apply for Round 1 or Round 2.
- Organize the Application and familiarize yourself with the items needed for Step 1 (Online Application, Transcript, Resume and Essay's), 1 Letter of Recommendation (When the Riordan application is submitted, an automatic email will be sent directly to the reference person's email address you selected. This email will contain a link to the reference form.) Round 1: March 17, 2015 and Round 2: June 9, 2015
- Step 2 (Application Cover Sheet and Application Fee).
- Submit your online application here. All applications items for Step 1 must be submitted online and will not be accepted via mail. All Step 2 items must be mailed and will not be accepted in person.
- Once all items are received you application is considered complete.
Online Information Presentation
Cannot attend an information session in person? Register for an upcoming webinar.
Riordan MBA Fellow candidates are encouraged to attend an outreach event to learn more about the program. Click on the link to register for an upcoming event. If the registration link for an event is not yet available, check back at a later time. Please note all dates are tentative and subject to change.
Register Here: Click Here
Online Webinar Dates:
January 30, March 4, March 25, April 24, and May 13
Each Webinar will be held from 12:00 pm - 12:50 pm
Social Mixer Dates:
Los Angeles Mixer: February 25 (Downtown LA) and May 6 (UCLA)
San Francisco Mixer: February 24, 2015 at 6:00 pm
Chicago Mixer: TBD
Open House: April 4, 2015 (UCLA Anderson) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Speak with the Riordan Programs Staff
Still have additional questions after reviewing the FAQ'S? Schedule a one-on-one Admissions meeting. One-on-One meetings take place weekly over the phone on Wednesdays from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm. Register now as spots are limited.