Learn about the Application Process
Thank you for your interest in the Riordan MBA Fellows Program. The Application for the 2017-2018 academic year will become available in December 2016. We understand the time commitment it takes to complete the application. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants to review the following steps:
- Complete the online form for the Prospective Fellows List now and we will send you information about Admissions, including invitations to our Open House's and Information Session Events.
- Please carefully review our website before applying to the Fellows Program. The FAQ's were set up to assist you with the application process.
- Review all application due dates. You may apply for Round 1 or Round 2.
- Organize the Application and familiarize yourself with the items needed for Step 1 (Online Application, Transcript, Resume and Essay's), 1 Letter of Recommendation (When the Riordan application is submitted, an automatic email will be sent directly to the reference person's email address you selected. This email will contain a link to the reference form.) Round 1: February 24 2017 and Round 2: May 12, 2017
- Step 2 (Application Fee).
- Submit your online application here. All applications items for Step 1 and Step 2 must be submitted online and will not be accepted via mail. No items will be accepted in person.
- Once all items are received your application is considered complete.
Prospective Fellows List
If you are interested in the Fellows program, please complete the prospective fellows list and we will send you information about admissions and our recruitment events. Click here to complete the form.
Online Information Presentation
Cannot attend an information session in person? Register for an upcoming webinar.
Riordan MBA Fellow candidates are encouraged to attend an outreach event to learn more about the program. Click on the link to register for an upcoming event. If the registration link for an event is not yet available, check back at a later time. Please note all dates are tentative and subject to change.
Register Here: https://ucla.tfaforms.net/347
Online Webinar Dates for 2017:
February 28th 5:30 pm- 6:30 pm
March 3rd 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
March 17th 5:30 pm- 6:30 pm
April 21st 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
May 2nd time TBA
In-Person Information Session: Open House
Date: March 11, 2017 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Korn Hall UCLA Anderson Schoool of Management
RSVP: here https://ucla.tfaforms.net/346
For additional information on the Open House email: email@example.com
Speak with the Riordan Programs Staff
Still have additional questions after reviewing the FAQ'S? Schedule a one-on-one Admissions meeting. One-on-One meetings take place weekly over the phone, or in person. Please contact Senior Assistant Director, Rebecca Campos (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you are interested in a one-on-one meeting.