INVEST IN TOMORROW'S LEADERS TODAY!
Preeminence among outreach programs. Preference among corporate recruiters. Innovative leadership development activities. Breadth of alumni resources. All of these are the result of private donations given to The Riordan Programs - through The Riordan Program Fund.
The Riordan Program Fund provides critical support for the programs' services, scholarships, and fellowships. While tuition is free for all Riordan Scholar and College to Career participants, less than 10% of the Programs’ operating costs are funded by the State of California. Your potential gift to The Riordan Program Fund matters now more than ever! Donations of all sizes, at any time of year, are welcome and greatly appreciated.
Click here to GIVE BACK online!
Step 1: Click “Online Giving”
Step 2: Select “Riordan Program Fund” from the list
Step 3: Click “Submit Fund Choices”
Or Make your check payable to the UCLA Foundation
Mail Check To:
The Riordan Programs
UCLA Anderson School of Management
110 Westwood Plaza, Mullin Management Commons Suite F205
Los Angeles, CA 90095
As a Riordan Programs' supporter, you will be making an important contribution to some of the following initiatives:
- Funding college scholarships for high school seniors and fellowships for program participants entering graduate school
- Supporting participant activities, such as the Riordan Scholars Program’s Stock Market Analyst Competition, Northern California College Tour, and the Real Estate Competition.
- Providing enhanced alumni resources, such as the alumni and jobs database services
- Aiding in the Program’s initiatives, such as the “Diversity MBA Admissions Conference” where alumni and program participants have met with over 100 corporate and graduate school recruiters
- Supporting the College to Career Program for undergraduates
Questions? Contact Roxanne Mendez at (310) 206-3596.