"I feel very strongly about the Riordan Programs but, because I can't help out The Programs by volunteering my time right now, I do the next best thing. I donate money to keep The Programs running. The Riordan Programs have provided valuable information and resources that have expanded my network and assisted me in gearing up to apply to business school."
Alberto Duran, Riordan Fellow, Class of 1999
Riordan Programs Alumni - We Need You!
Preeminence among outreach programs. Preference among corporate recruiters. Innovative leadership development activities. Breadth of alumni resources. All of these depend on the private donations we receive to The Riordan Programs - through The Riordan Program Fund.
The Riordan Program Fund provides critical support to the Program’s funding needs. While tuition is free for all Program participants, less than 10% of the Programs’ operating funds are provided by the State of California. All of the remaining funding needs must be covered by private donations - which is why your gift to The Riordan Program Fund matters now more than ever!
Click here to GIVE BACK online!
Step 1: Click “Online Giving”
Step 2: Select “Riordan Program Fund” from the list
Step 3: Click “Submit Fund Choices”
Or Make your check payable to the UCLA Foundation
Mail Check To:
The Riordan Programs
UCLA Anderson School of Management
110 Westwood Plaza, Mullin Management Commons Suite F205
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Monies from The Riordan Program Fund are used in many ways, including:
- Funding scholarships for high school and fellowships for participants entering graduate school.
- Supporting participant activities, like the Scholars’ Research Analyst Competition, SAT Preparation, The Riordan Scholars Northern California College Tour and Scholar's Business Plan Competition.
- Providing enhanced alumni resources, such as the alumni and jobs database services.
- Aiding in the Program’s initiatives, such as “Recruiter’s Roundtable” and the “MBA Conference” where alumni and program participants have met with over 100 corporate and graduate school recruiters.
- Supporting the Colege to Career Program
Questions? Contact Roxanne Mendez at (310) 206-3596.