MDE is not merely a class, but the start of a continuing and rewarding relationship with UCLA Anderson School of Management. When students complete the requirements of the MDE Program, they join the ranks of UCLA Anderson graduates from the MBA and executive education programs--an awesome network. You are entitled to the benefits and services of membership including access to the alumni directory and alumni events. For more information about the benefits of joining, please visit the UCLA Anderson Alumni Office web site.
Important Note! Please keep your UCLA Anderson alumni contact information current! Updating your profile is easy, and it's the best way to ensure you stay connected to MDE and UCLA Anderson. The MDE office will soon only communicate with MDE alumni registered with UCLA Anderson Alumni Office. Please read below to make sure you know how to use the Anderson alumni portal.
Beginning Your Membership
Shortly after graduation, MDE participants successfully completing program requirement receive an email invitation from a MDE program manager to complete an alumni application form online. Coordinated though many university departments and computer systems, your membership application may take one to two months to be processed!
On the UCLA Anderson Alumni web site, use the left-hand navigation bar to go directly to specific areas of the site or use the "Quicklinks" listed on the homepage.
For any password protected area of the Anderson alumni web site:
Username: proper first name (space) proper last name (for example, Joseph Bruin)
Password: last 4 digits of your SSN
Basics: On the left-hand navigation bar, roll your mouse over "My Profile", and click on "Update Profile" or "E-mail Lists" to subscribe to alumni e-mail lists. You can also click "Update Your Profile" from the homepage "Quicklinks" list.
- To access the Anderson alumni directory, go to the Anderson alumni web site, roll your mouse over "Directories", and click on "Alumni Directory". Or click on "Search the Alumni Directory" on the homepage under "Quicklinks".
- To visit the alumni career services pages, roll your mouse over "Career" to open the menu. You may browse jobs or post a job for your company.
- To join the UCLA Anderson Alumni LinkedIn Group, click on "Directories" on the left.
- To find lifelong learning information, the event calendar, profiles of alumni, and more. You may also choose to subscribe to the Anderson alumni event RSS.
- Feel free to contact the Office of Alumni Relations (email@example.com, 310-825-9448 or 800-333-ALUM) for more information.
If you would like to join the UCLA Alumni Association, please visit www.uclalumni.net, and click on Membership and Benefits.
Not registered? Contact the MDE Program Manager!
If you are an alumnus/a of MDE and you have not yet registered as a UCLA Anderson Alumni, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the MDE alumni application form. We are eager to get all MDE graduates registered!
If you have submitted the MDE alumni application form; yet, are unable to access your account, do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly give you an application update.