Here are answers to some of our most popular questions:
1. Where do I turn in my application? When is it due?
2. When will I find out if I got into the Minor?
3. Is there a maximum number of units I can have when I apply for the Minor?
4. Will AP credits count towards the prerequisites?
1. The Accounting Minor application is now online, completed applications may be submitted to Anderson D413. The submission period typlically begins on Monday of first week at 8:00 AM and ends on Friday of first week at 3:00 PM. For more information, please visit the Admissions page.
2. We will notify applicants before the beginning of enrollment for the following quarter.
3. Currently, there is no unit maximum for applying to the Minor. However keep in mind that UCLA has a restriction on the maximum number of units allowed for graduation. Please consult with your general counseling unit (CAC in A316 Murphy, College Honors, AAP, or Athletics) for any concerns.
4. If UCLA accepts the AP credits, we will also accept them. However, AP credits are not included in the prerequisites and UCLA overall GPA calculation.