Dropping the Minor

If at any time after submitting your application or after admission to the program, you find that you will not be able to complete the program, you must petition for withdrawal from the Minor in Accounting Program.

Failure to go through the withdrawal procedure could result in a delay in graduation.

If you want to drop the minor, please follow these steps:

  1. You must fill out the drop form located below.
  2. Please drop the completed petitions off to the Undergraduate Accounting Minor Office which is located in UCLA Anderson School of Management, Cornell Hall, D514.

Petition to Drop the Undergraduate Minor in Accounting