Applications will only be accepted during the first week of the Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters (excluding Summer).
- Fall 2014: October 2, 2014 to October 10, 2014
- Winter 2015: January 5, 2015 to January 9, 2015
- Spring 2015: March 30, 2015 to April 3, 2015
If you have completed all of your Accounting Minor prerequisite courses as well as met all of the admissions requirements, which can be found below, please click on the application link. The link will take you to the new online application. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please contact the Accounting Minor office directly.
- You must be a current full-time UCLA undergraduate student. If you are not enrolled at UCLA, please check the UCLA admissions webpage.
Please download our brochure to view the admissions requirements
- This GPA Calculator (Excel) will help when trying to calculate your prerequisite GPA.
Please Note: Transfer students and/or students who have taken similar prerequisite classes at another institution: go to www.assist.org to see if classes taken satisfy prerequisite requirements. If the class is not listed please email a detailed syllabus of the course to the Director of Student Affairs: Rachel.Saar@anderson.ucla.edu for approval.
Please download our brochure to view the course descriptions.