Applications will only be accepted during the first week of the Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters.
- Fall 2016: September 26, 2016 to September 30, 2016
- Winter 2017: January 9, 2017 to January 13, 2017
- Spring 2017: April 3, 2017 to April 7, 2017
If you have completed all of your Accounting Minor prerequisite courses as well as met all of the admissions requirements, which can be found below, please click on the application link. The link will take you to the new online application. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please contact the Accounting Minor office directly.
- Online Application
- *Application can also be found on the MGMT-1C Listserve found in the tab above.
- You must be a current full-time UCLA undergraduate student in good academic standing. If you are not enrolled at UCLA, please check the UCLA admissions webpage.
Please download our brochure to view the admissions requirements
- This GPA Calculator (Excel) will help when trying to calculate your prerequisite GPA.
Please Note: Transfer students and/or students who have taken similar preparation classes at another institution, please contact the Director of Student Affairs, Nicole Wells, at Nicole.Wells@Anderson.ucla.edu to see if those classes taken satisfy preparation requirements. You may be asked to submit a detailed syllabus of the course.
Please download our Outline of Course Descriptions to view the management course descriptions.