The Anderson Fund is...
• Enriching the experience for Students by funding fellowships, career- building events, new technology, competitions, clubs, and conferences.
• Supporting recruitment and retention of Faculty and faculty research.
• Expanding Alumni services offering alumni weekend, chapter events, international conferences and reunion dinners.
• Enhancing our world class Research Centers by linking students with industry.
• Seeded the launch of the new Global Executive MBA program for the Americas, in Santiago, Chile.