"UCLA Anderson's ongoing commitment to improving the MBA experience wouldn't be possible without alumni support of the Anderson Fund."
—Jen Brown '12
Click to enlarge images
UCLA Anderson graduate Joel Fried ('86) and his wife, Deanne Fried, generously pledged $1 million to in November 2012 for a matching challenge to encourage fellow alumni and friends to support UCLA Anderson at the Dean's Society level. Thanks to many alumni and friends, all matching funds have been exhausted.
The Dean's Society is UCLA Anderson's annual fund giving society that recognizes donors who make annual contributions to the Anderson Fund of $2,500 or more as well as students and new alumni who donate at least $1,000.
The Fried Challenge matched new Dean's Society donations dollar for dollar. Student contributions to the Dean's Society were matched 2:1. Any increased gifts from Dean's Society members were also matched.
- New donors to the Anderson Fund Dean's Society
- Dean's Society donors who upgraded their giving
- Graduating students who joined the Dean's Society through their class Affiliates campaign
- Individuals who joined the Dean's Society were matched 1:1
- Dean's Society donors who upgraded their giving had the amount of the upgrade matched 1:1
- Graduating students who joined the Dean's Society had their gifts matched 2:1
- Dean Society donors provide the foundation of critical support for UCLA Anderson helping to sustain top-notch programs and provide support for many of the school's endeavors that range from student fellowships and alumni programs to faculty recruitment and retention.
- Dean's Society Leaders ($25,000+ )
- Dean's Society Managing Partners ($10,000-$24,999)
- Dean's Society Partners ($5,000-$9,999)
- Dean's Society Members ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Dean's Affiliates ($1,000 - $2,499) classes of 2009-2013
- Dean's Society Benefits