"UCLA Anderson's ongoing commitment to improving the MBA experience wouldn't be possible without alumni support of the Anderson Fund."
—Jen Brown '12
Click to enlarge images
UCLA Anderson graduate Joel Fried ('86) and his wife, Deanne Fried, have generously pledged $1 million to be used as a matching challenge to encourage fellow alumni and friends to join the Dean's Society.
The Dean's Society is UCLA Anderson's annual fund giving society that recognizes donors who make annual contributions to the Anderson Fund of $2,500 or more as well as students and new alumni who donate at least $1,000.
The Fried Challenge will match new Dean's Society donations dollar for dollar. Student contributions to the Dean's Society will be matched 2:1. In addition, any increases made by Dean's Society members to their current gifts will also be matched!
- New and rejoining donors to the Anderson Fund Dean's Society.
- Current Dean's Society donors who upgrade their giving.
- Current graduating students who join the Dean's Society through their class Affiliates campaign.
- Individuals joining the Dean's Society will have their donation matched 1:1
- Current Dean's Society donors who upgrade their giving will have the amount of the upgrade matched 1:1
- Graduating students who join the Dean's Society will have their gifts matched 2:1
- Dean Society donors provide the foundation of critical support for UCLA Anderson helping to sustain top-notch programs and provide support for many of the school's endeavors that range from student fellowships and alumni programs to faculty recruitment and retention.
Until June 30, 2014 or until matching funds are exhausted
- Dean's Society Leaders ($25,000+ )
- Dean's Society Managing Partners ($10,000-$24,999)
- Dean's Society Partners ($5,000-$9,999)
- Dean's Society Members ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Dean's Affiliates ($1,000 - $2,499) classes of 2009-2013
- Dean's Society Benefits