Welcome EMBA Class of 2015 Affiliates
The Anderson Affiliates program is our class gift - our opportunity to leave a legacy of shared success and contribute to making Anderson even better.
Option 1: Anderson Accelerator
UCLA Anderson will soon be launching an accelerator designed to encourage entrepreneurship and foster on-campus collaboration. The basement of the Rosenfeld Library will be transformed into a 10,000-square-foot incubator far nascent companies, with co-working space for as many as 45 people, a presentation area with audio/video capability, small- and medium-sized conference rooms, copy and printing facilities, a kitchen and wireless access. As one of the few universities in the country with world-class schools of business, law, engineering and medicine, along with a teaching and research hospital, all on the same campus, the accelerator will offer a central meeting place for UCLA’s disparate communities to pool resources and work in partnership. The accelerator is scheduled to open in summer ‘15.
Option 2: EMBA Fellowship Fund
As the cost of getting an MBA rises, fellowships for all programs are becoming a necessity to recruit the best MBA candidates. With the newly-established EMBA fellowship fund, you can ensure that future EMBA students have less of a financial burden and help Anderson’s price tag stay competitive with other top-ranked programs.
Option 3: Anderson Fund -- where it's needed most
Discretionary funds are crucial in the ever-changing world of management education and give Anderson the ability to seize new opportunities as they arise. The Anderson Fund helps the School:
- Build new collaborative spaces on campus, such as student lounges, outdoor spaces and building atria
- Produce events like TED WEEK and the Dean’s Distinguished Speakers Series
- Engage alumni and strengthen our network
- Purchase state-of-the-art technology, such as tele-presence polycom system and Bloomberg la
To designate your gift to one of the aforementioned areas, please make a note in the comments section of the giving site.
Participation Counts! A gift of any amount counts as participation -- and we can't get to 100% without you.
Become a Dean's Affiliate
Current students or recent alumni may join the Dean's Society as a Dean's Affiliate with an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Anderson Fund.
Donor courtesies and benefits include:
- Invitation to exclusive annual reception with the Dean and Dean’s Society-level donors
- Invitation to exclusive year-end reception with the UCLA Chancellor
- Access to a personal campus liaison
- Special Recognition in the Donor Honor Roll
- Complimentary daily campus parking pass (up to 12 annually)
- 30% discount on UCLA Anderson Executive Education Seminars
- Complimentary admission to select on-campus sport events
- Opportunity to buy Bruin Game Day Party passes
- Two complimentary registrations to UCLA On the Road Events
Ways to give
You can make a one-time gift or select one of the pledge options below to pay over the next 3 years.
|Special Pledge Option||TODAY||2016||2017
|Distinguished Dean's Affiliate||$1,000||$1,000||$1,000||$1,000||$1,000||$5,000|
|Dean's Affiliate Matching**
**w/equal company match
Double the impact of your gift today!
Corporate matching gift programs give you the opportunity to help direct your employer’s philanthropic dollars to UCLA Anderson. Visit UCLA’s matching gifts database to determine if your employer has a matching gift program
Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office, or check your company’s website for information. Return completed forms to:
The UCLA Foundation
10920 Wilshire Blvd, 11th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Tax ID#: 95-2250801
If you have questions regarding the Affiliates Campaign, please contact the development office at 310.206.0639 or by email at email@example.com.