A quick note about parking prior to Leadership Foundations
For visits longer than an hour, please use Parking Lot 4 and purchase a day pass.
For brief visits, there is metered surface parking available.
- Exit Sunset into Westwood Plaza
- Take an immediate left onto Charles E. Young Drive North
- 50 yards, on right, is a metered lot with about 16 spaces
The Admissions staff are in Collins Hall (A building) suite A.101f.
Deb Mincey, FEMBA Director of Financial Aid, is also in Collins Hall (A building) suite A.101f.
FEMBA Operations Staff are on the third floor of Collins Hall (A building).
After the start of Leadership Foundations
Your official parking lot 4 hangtag and gate access card will be mailed to you at the end of the summer, and not valid before Leadership Foundations. (Incidentally, your BruinCard will be distributed the first day of Leadership Foundations.)
If your address changes this summer, please email email@example.com, immediately so that we send your parking to the correct address.
Should you for some reason not begin the program this fall, please note that your hangtag will become invalid and would result in a fine if utilized.
On day one of Leadership Foundations.
- Make sure you display the hangtag you will receive in the mail in August. Tickets will be issued and they are your responsibility.
- If you lost your hangtag, show your ID to the attendant in the Parking Lot 4 kiosk to receive a day-pass.
Then make sure to notify Manuel Burgos on our staff of your missing hangtag.
- Former UCLA undergrad/grad students will receive their gate access swipecard at check in on day one. All gates will be open day one.
Parking Cancellation Details
If you will be flying-in, and will not use your parking, there will be an option for you to cancel your parking and get a refund. Information on this will be given on the steps to take.
If you will be planning on carpooling, you can also cancel your parking pass.