UCLA Anderson Forecast Presents:
September 2008 Economic Forecast Conference
John Lipsky, First Deputy Managing Director, IMF to Deliver Keynote Speech
WHAT: UCLA Anderson Forecast Economists will discuss their quarterly economic outlook for the Nation and California regions. Industry leaders will examine how globalization has evolved to encompass more than just trade and outsourcing, and the current and future affect on the economy.
- Edward Leamer, director, UCLA Anderson Forecast
- David Shulman, senior economist, UCLA Anderson Forecast
- Ryan Ratcliff, economist, UCLA Anderson Forecast
- Jerry Nickelsburg, economist, UCLA Anderson Forecast
- John Lipsky, first deputy managing director, International Monetary Fund
- Dr. Charles Wolf Jr., distinguished chair in International Economics, Rand Corporation
- Robert T. McGee, director of Macro Strategy & Research, U.S. Trust
- Dr. J. Bradford DeLong, professor of Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- Dr. Lee E. Ohanian, professor of Economics, University of California, Los Angeles
- Richard Waters, west coast editor, Financial Times
WHEN: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m., Wednesday, September 24, 2008
- 7- 8 a.m., Registration and Breakfast
- 8- 12 p.m., Conference
WHERE: Ackerman Grand Ballroom, UCLA; 308 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, 90024.
CONTACT: Hilary Rehder, Office of Media Relations, (818) 689-5551 or email@example.com.