UCLA Anderson Forecast Presents:
Orange County Economic Outlook for 2010
WHAT: UCLA Anderson Forecast Economists will present their seventh annual economic outlook for the Nation, State and Orange County. Industry leaders will discuss economic issues facing Orange County including commercial and residential real estate markets, employment and a special keynote discussion on the financial sector (investment implications after the bubble).
WHO: The Economic Forecast for the Nation, State and Orange County
- Jerry Nickelsburg, economist, UCLA Anderson Forecast.
- Mark Schniepp, director, California Economic Forecast.
- Pamela Andes, partner, Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory and Natsis, LLP.
- Ramin Toloui, executive vice president, PIMCO (Keynote).
- Douglas F. Bauer, principal, Tri-Point Homes.
- Jeff Friedman, co-founder & co-CEO, Mesa West Capital.
- John McMonigle, principal, McMonigle Group.
- Steve Swerdlow, president, Western and Latin America Divisions, CBRE.
WHEN: 7:00 to 11:15 a.m., Thursday, October 29, 2009.
- 7:00 - 8:00 a.m.: Registration and breakfast.
- 8:00 - 11:15 a.m.: Conference.
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Irvine.
17900 Jamboree Road
Irvine, CA 92614
CONTACT: Hilary Rehder, Office of Media Relations, (818) 689-0551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.