GLOBAL ACCESS PROGRAM SCHEDULE
GAP operates from June to December each year. A detailed schedule is provided below.
2016 GAP Course and Event Schedule
This section highlights key program dates during the active GAP project phase.
- Saturday, June 18: Student Launch (9a.m.-6p.m.)
- June 18 - July 15: Interim study period*
- July 15: Reception for Company Executives (6pm – 8:00pm: 1 student per team attends)
- Saturday, July 16: Company Launch Day 1 (8am-6pm)
- Sunday, July 17: Company Launch Day 2 (8am-6pm)
- Aug 7 – Oct 7: Interim study period
- Saturday, Oct 8: Mid-Course Presentations (8am-6pm)
- Saturday, Oct 22: Live interactive online session (10am-12pm)
- Saturday, Nov 5: First Dry-Run Session (8am-7pm)
- Saturday, Nov 19: Second Dry-Run Session (8am-7pm)
- Saturday, Dec 3: Final Presentations (8am-6pm)
*Interim study periods require students to complete a series of required online sessions