Thinking on Your Feet: Setting the Stage for Creative Thinking
Available as a custom program.
Los Angeles, CA
This session focuses on the constraints that inhibit our ability to think with flexibility, and delivers potent thinking strategies that expand possibilities and prepare you to meet new challenges and create better opportunities as the future unfolds.
- How perception works
- Pattern recognition traps
- Cognitive constraints that limit possibilities
- Thinking strategies for expanding possibilities
- Case studies
- Group discussion
- Identify perceptual and cognitive traps constraining your own thinking
- Learn strategies to see beyond the familiar
- Discuss application of strategies in the business world
Who Should Attend?
Mid- to senior-level executives seeking to unleash their creativity (and that of their colleagues) in order to find innovative solutions to their organizations’ most pressing concerns.