Strategic Management: Value Creation and Capture
Available as a custom program.
Los Angeles, CA
This session examines enterprise strategy and its role as a driver of corporate performance.
- What are the components of a sound organizational strategy?
- How can you drive your chosen strategy down into the enterprise across operating units?
- Case study
- Breakout session to evaluate one of your company's key projects
- Critically analyze your overall and departmental strategy
- Understand the difference between truly strategic thinking and operational level thinking
Who Should Attend?
- Middle Managers
- Executives with an interest in strategic management and its implementation